Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dark Clouds

The dark clouds are trying to take over my mind, but I will fight. I may still be a little weepy. However, I will never give in to the darkness. It just isn't me. This happens several times a year. I have fought and won so many times. I know I can get through this too. I just need to hunker down and get ready because I don't think this will go away as fast as before. I feel too weighted down. I work at a dead end job for a state agency. I recently completed my degree and additional training to break out into a new field but I don't have any experience so I can't land a job. I really feel I am missing so much with my kids and I am stuck 8 hours a day in a cubicle prison truly dying to get out. I know I should be grateful for my job and life but right now I just don't have it in me. Rest assured that soon and very soon I will. Until next time.....

No comments: