Sunday, April 27, 2008

Living the Truth

I am reading the book Living the Truth by Keith Ablow. The author believes as do I that in order to truly live you must revisit the past. It was easy for me to blame my dad for all my issues. However, after reading this book, I haven't dealt with any of the issues with my mom. She is a very selfish person. I think she loves me because of what I do for her. I am the daughter who always excelled at just about everything I try. I easily make friends and make others feel comfortable around me. And after all if I am so incredible it must be because of her - she's my mom. The whole world revolves around her. I haven't been very comfortable in my skin. However, I am starting to realize that I am an incredible person. I have felt that no one noticed me like I was invisible. I owe it to myself to be comfortable being me. I am not invisible. I am very smart and funny. I am able to multitask at extreme levels. I am trying to become more comfortable each and everyday.

No comments: